The coffee that is enjoyed during fellowship after worship is purchased through Equal Exchange, a US Fair Trade company whose mission it is to build environmentally sound and economically just relationships between farmers and consumers for a more sustainable world.
We’ve selected fine coffee, tea, cocoa, olive oil and chocolate bars for you to enjoy, knowing you are making a healthy choice for yourselves and the world. We recently added delicious fair trade cheese too, including a Vermont Cheddar.
You need not be a member of our church to partake of this delightful feast. Interested in learning more or purchasing your own? Call, email or use the form below. You may also arrange to meet with Dan, the coffee man! He knows his Fair Trade products well and can help you make the perfect selection. Our prices are competitive. All proceeds help support small farms in areas of the world where Equal Exchange has established programs to this end.
Explore our Coffees and Chocolate Bars. Selections may vary depending on availability. Please visit us on Sunday, email or call to find out more or to purchase. Or simply use the Contact Form at the bottom of this page .
Organic Coffee ~ 12 oz ~ Flavor Profile
- Cold Brew – notes of milk chocolate and cooked berries.
- Colombian – refined citrus notes, dried fig, sweet chocolate, spice, banana.
- Congo – rich chocolate, sweet vanilla, brown spices, a hint of fresh berry.
- Congo Rising – honors women leaders in our supply chain.
- Decaf – a full-bodied coffee with a sweet nutty and vanilla flavor.
- El Salvador – notes of caramel, chocolate, and toasted malt.
- Ethiopian – blueberry, chocolate and fresh ginger flavor.
- Hazelnut Creme – fill your home with hazelnut flavor
- Love Buzz – velvety layers of chocolate brownie, caramel corn, malt, toffee.
- Mexican – smoky sweetness, caramel, dark chocolate and orange.
- Midnight Sun – bold and intense flavor with layers of chocolate.
- Nicaraguan – cocoa, herb, caramel, butter, lemon, green tea, orange.
- Peruvian Decaf – reminiscent of a toasted marshmallow, sweet, toasty.
- Sumatran – deep, woodsy, earthy, rich, spices and oak.
Organic Chocolate Bars ~ 80g. ~ Vegan, soy and gluten-free
- Dark Chocolate Almond – 55% Cacao
- Coconut Milk – 55% Cacao
- Dark Chocolate Almond & Sea Salt – 55% Cacao
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Crunch & Sea Salt – 55% Cacao
- Dark Chocolate Lemon Ginger with Black Pepper – 55% Cacao
- Dark Chocolate Mint Crunch – 67% Cacao
- Dark Chocolate Orange – 65% Cacao
- Ecuador Dark Chocolate – 65% Cacao
- Milk Chocolate Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt – 43% Cacao
Explore our Teas and Cocoa Powder. Selections may vary depending on availability. Please visit us on Sunday, email or call to find out more or to purchase. Or simply use the Contact Form at the bottom of this page .
Organic Teas ~ 20 Bags ~ Flavor Profile
- Black – this bold signature brew was made for you.
- Chai – an inviting flavor of ginger, cardamom, and cloves.
- Chamomile – calming Egyptian chamomile soothes the mind, caffeine free.
- Earl Grey – bursts with the fragrant citrus notes of bergamot.
- English Breakfast – a blend of black teas from Sri Lanka and India.
- Green – A satisfying, delicate green tea with a social conscience.
- Irish Breakfast – specially blended to deliver the fullest body and most malt.
- Mint – the cooling combination of green tea and peppermint.
- Rooibos – infusion of the rooibos plant from South Africa, caffeine free.
- Rooibos Chai – vanilla notes with spices from Sri Lanka, caffeine free.
Organic Cocoa Powder ~ 12 oz.
- Hot Cocoa Mix – a rich chocolatey flavor that children and adults will love.
- Baking Cocoa – perfect for brownies, cakes, cookies, and countless desserts.
Profile and description excerpts from producer/supplier: Equal Exchange.
Fair Trade Products Inquiries
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church – 273 Vt Route 15 – PO Box 495 – Jericho, VT 05465
Copyright Good Shepherd Lutheran Church 2019 – All rights reserved